Tuesday, February 8, 2011

She melts our hearts!

Here's my baby niece, she is now 12 days old. We visit her yesterday and it's my first time carrying and feeding her milk, for the first time I feel so good to be an uncle =)

I can't describe how much we love her, the first thing we reach our sister's house is to see the baby!
Look at some of her cute poses, we love the way she smile and frown, her expressions never fail to melts our hearts.

My first attempt to carry a baby

Hi 5!

She is sleeping

What a big diaper!

She can holds her pacifier

Thanks for peeking =)
Thanks for viewing my blog, I hope she makes you smile too. I will post more pictures when I visit her again.

6 comments:

  1. She's ADORABLE, Wayne! I'm so glad you are all enjoying her. She'll amaze you at every new thing she learns this year!
    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wayne!

    She is sooooooo sweet! What a wonderful photo essay of your first meeting. She will enjoy these pictures a lot when she is older. What a great Uncle you will be to her.

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. she got creative hands as you, uncle Wayne .
    cheers, susana

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a sweetie Wayne!

    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog too!

    Lori Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I am so proud of her =) Thank you for all the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)