Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank you for coming to our show =)

I want to thank all who came to our 'Bears on Parade Online Show' last weekend =)
Many thanks for your support and special thanks to a lady from USA for adopting my Jester Bear, Wonderwise. He is on his way to new home!

Here are 4 of the Parade Bears still looking for good homes, if you would like to adopt them you may send me an email: waynestonbears@yahoo.com.sg or visit Wayneston Bears Website.


Thanks for popping by my blog, wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday. Yeah one more day to Friday!

4 comments:

  1. All are beautiful, but the rabbit and his small teddy... ooh they are marvelous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you =) Btw, Donny is a donkey, not a rabbit, Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry ..
    I was looking only in the ears, and I've not noticed the legs, ups!! :o(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)