Monday, October 24, 2011

Singapore Teddy Bear Show Part 1 (Introduction to Bear Artists)

Welcome to Singapore! I hope my blog will bring you through the bear show "visually", so please use your imagination ok? =) I hope you will enjoy our show! I am going to break down into a few parts because I know that I have a lot to say. This is the “Gallery” Room.



IMG_2523
This is my table. I hope you like my display =)
 

IMG_2544
Esther Lee is our local bear artists, one of the pioneer in Singapore. Her table is next to me
 
IMG_2547
These are my new friends from Japan, Ninna Kanai and her friends

IMG_2549
Emi Etchu creator of Sharon & Bear (She is the one that made the cute pup on the newspaper cutting)

IMG_2551
Midori-san and Keiko-san from Japan
IMG_2563
This is Mr Audie from Netherlands. Look at his beautiful traditional bears! I hope to adopt his bear one day.
IMG_2571
Leonard Gotoking from Singapore, I love his Jester Bears!
IMG_2568
Fabian is an award winning artist from Singapore,
he is one of the judges for the Singapore International Teddy Bear Awards. 
IMG_2574
Here's Komi Bears by Korean Artist, Ko Kyungwon. Chairlady of the Korea Teddy Bear Association.
I love her bears, one day I know I am going to adopt one!
IMG_2577
Here's a new friend from Japan! Hokama-san and his beautiful wife =)
At the other hall, the Blue room you can see the Charity bears (Bear For A Cause – Japan Earthquake / Tsunami Relief Donation), Teddy Supplies table, Charlie Bear table, Steiff table and the competition gallery.

IMG_2554
This bear is made by Japan artist, Keiko-san
IMG_2555
Bear is made from vintage silk kimono and the eyes are swaroskvi, so creative!
IMG_2556
The little bear is made by Midori-san. An interesting fusion of Japanese pressed fabric craft with teddy

IMG_2558
Cute dressed kitten by Terumi-san, meow!

IMG_2557
This is my favourite pair, by Leonard Gotoking from Singapore. I love the colours!

Stay tune for part 2 of this event. Maybe I will post tomorrow again =) *Sorry that I did not vlog this event although I wanted to… Special thanks to all friends that came to the Singapore Teddy Bear Show yesterday and I made so many new friends! Nice to meet all of you =)

Hugs, Wayne

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.teddy bears

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)