Friday, December 30, 2011

Special Thanks to Friends who taught and inspired me this year =)


In just few hours, we bid good bye to 2011 and greet Hello to 2012! I would like to take this opportunity to thank these friends who gave me advise and encouragement. There are times of high and low that I really need someone to talk to, these are the friends that pull me through the hard times. I feel very blessed to have many bear friends around to help in time of need.

Special Thanks to:
1) Joanne Livingston (Dessert Mountain Bears) - Thank you for been a great friend and mentor. Your blog tutorial and tips have really bought me to another level in bear making. I am inspired to become a realistic bear artist and you have shown me the path to my success. I am now more courageous to experiment on my designs and I have now no fear to do needle felting. The swap with Yarnell and Caspian was an unforgetable one and I would love to share my success here with you. One more thing...thank you for leaving me a comment on most of my posts, I feel very touched :)

2) Janice Woodard (Booh Bears) - Many thanks for your tips and I really love your mice, they are sitting next to me now =) Thank you for teaching me how to make a ruffle, a moulded felt hat and the mouse tail! You are a very generous friend and thank you for the cute outfit for baby Lavigne and the xmas gift =)

3) Judi Paul (Luxemburg Bears) - Thank you for sharing tips as well! You are always encouraging me and it feels good to be praised by my IDOL! You are an inspiration to me, your creations makes me want to learn needle felting and I am glad I did it! :) I am honored to have 2 of your bears in my hugs as well, I will treasure them in many years to come.

4) Esther Lee (Esther Bears) - I am so glad to find a bear friend like you in Singapore! Thanks for been a good friend and the teddy bear salad dinner! I am sure in years to come we will find more and more teddy bear enthusiast like us in Singapore to join us! Together we will grow STRONG! Hahahaha =)

5) You, you and YOU! ALL OF YOU!
Thank you for reading my blog! I wish everyone SUCCESS and GOOD HEALTH, FORTUNE in 2012!
Have a properous new year!

P.S: Check out a swap proposal soon in January 2012!

Hugs,
Wayne

7 comments:

  1. Hi Wayne happy 2012 to you too. Thank you for joining my blogg and thanks for all the help if I did not see your blogg I would never have created my own. I visit your blogg often and pick up lots of tips regarding the blogger. Here in South Africa we have to wait around 31 hours before its 2012. All the best for 2012 love Halcyon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wayne happy 2012 to you too. Thank you for joining my blogg and thanks for all the help if I did not see your blogg I would never have created my own. I visit your blogg often and pick up lots of tips regarding the blogger. Here in South Africa we have to wait around 31 hours before its 2012. All the best for 2012 love Halcyon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years Wayne, and thank you for the kind words. It has been a real pleasure getting to know you these past couple of years. I can honestly say that even though I have never met you in person you are one of my closest friends. I talk to you more than I talk to my own mother ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wayne
    Wishing you a year filled with abundance, joy and lots of new little creations.
    Best wishes for 2012.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Wayne! Thank you so much for your kind words. You also have been an inspiration to me. I have never been one to "market" my art and our many chats regarding the pros of marketing have helped me tremendously. I have been featured in more magazines this past year than ever before due to your encouragement. You have wonderful ideas and I appreciate you sharing them! I wish you a very happy, healthy and creative 2012! xoxo Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halcyon, thanks for coming back to let me know this, you made my day! :)

    Joanne, you are a star in my life. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us :)

    Ascension, Gracias Ascensión, me alegro que te guste mi blog. Gracias por todos los comentarios hermosa! :)

    Wendy, many thanks for popping by my blog! ^.^

    Hi Janice, you are an inspiration to me too. I can't make dress bears but you inspired me to do so. Looking forward to another successful year for all of us!

    Good Luck and All the Best Everyone! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy New Year.. Thanks for being my friend too and the yummy salad dinner meet ups. :) Thank You for swapping Kerris with me last Chinese New Year and i will always cherish her. Yeah! We will find times to meet again with the rest of our beary friends here and we can share our sewing tips and fun time together.
    Cheers for 2012!!! Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)