Wednesday, December 28, 2011

《我的小小发明》Think BIG ~ We are on National TV

A few posts ago, I mentioned that I am involved in a 3 days filming for a TV programme《我的小小发明》Think BIG. This is a chinese programme on Channel 8 for kids. Each week, one child will be featured with their brilliant and creative ideas for an invention and they are paired up with a mentor to help them bringing their invention to life!

I am one of the mentor and will appear on Episode 5 which will be aired on 29 January 2012. Wayneston Bears will be featured on the introduction part as well.

This is a very interesting and fun programme for family to enjoy with their children, I highly recommend!
You can read more about the programme at this link: http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/zh/tv/channel-8/programmes/think-big.aspx?cp-documentid=5673042

《我的小小发明》Think BIG
Debuts: 1 Jan, Every Sun, 10.30am

P.S I have lots of pictures to share after my episode is aired :)
Thanks for your support! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. wow that is just so cool and amazing for you and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melanie, I will share the video and some pictures here soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)