Friday, January 27, 2012

Preview of《我的小小发明》Think Big! - Watch us on Channel 8 this Sunday!

This coming Sunday, we will be on Channel 8 Programme《我的小小发明》Think Big.
This is getting exciting... I am nervous at the same time -.-


Every week a student will be featured with a creative idea/product and with a help of a mentor to guide them to bring their ideas to reality. My role is to act as a mentor to advise them on how to improve their creation.

I will be tagging with a student, Shiyu from Yu Ying Secondary School. We hope you will enjoy the show! Here is the preview.


《我的小小发明》Think BIG
29 January 2012, Every Sun, 10.30am

I have more pictures behind the screens to share next week after the programme. Stay tuned!

Hugs,
Wayne

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Wayne, this is fantastic! I can say that I know a true television star! :o) Good luck for a wonderful show! Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Janice, you are funny! Hahaha, I will share the full programme soon. Please come back again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a Star Wayne!!
    Mini hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)