Friday, July 20, 2012

Marco is on Bear Pile today!

Marco is listed on Bear Pile today. He has a 4 piece head design too, it seems that all the new 4-piece designs turns out pretty well and I really love the shape of the head, I will be experimenting and making more of such designs in the near future.

 You may click on the link below to read more about Marco.
If you would like to adopt Marco, you can send me an email (waynestonbears@yahoo.com.sg).


Hope you will like Marco, thanks for viewing and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Wayne

2 comments:

  1. What a great little chap. You must be pleased with him.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very please with him Kays Kids. I am in love with the new needle felting technique i did for the nose. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)