Monday, April 29, 2013

Wayneston Bears @ Public Garden 28 April 2013

The 2 day flee market has come to an end, it was a wonderful experience for my best friend Philip and me. Philip shared that it was his first time participating in a flee / exhibition event and it was an eye opener.

There were visitors from all walks of life, adults to children of all ages. The ambience was good, with sufficient lighting and good air ventilation.

Many friends came to visit; this makes me very touched and appreciate the fact that they still remember me. I received good feedbacks on the workshops and I hope there will be sufficient participants to commence the classes.

I feel that the Singapore Market really needs a room for Art Appreciation, handmade products and local designs. It will take some time for Local Arts scene here to reach to the next level. It's growing but very slowly. I hope to do my part to share my experience with the public so as to spread the awareness.

My reach is limited. I hope to participate in other future art related events and to meet other like-minded artists and collectors. Maybe one day we can collaborate to do something creative.

Here's some of the pictures taken yesterday. I hope you enjoy the pictures! Have a great day!

Hugs, Wayne











3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pictures. Your table was wonderful! So many beautiful creations.
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Conni and Kays Kids, I had a wonderful day at the event. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)