Saturday, August 31, 2013

Please vote for my design! Thank you for your support!

I happened to come across the Nescafe Dolce Guston Facebook page two days ago, and saw this Facebook Design Competition.

It's a simple competition. All you have to do is to create a graphic design on a coffee machine's side profile.

Above is my design titled: Pandas can be Colourful.

Inspiration: Pandas are beautiful animals even though they are just black and white (Monochrome colours). Their docile behavior are well-liked by all and it's the animal which most of us can relate to Asians.

If you like my design and will like to vote for me, please visit this link. 

Thank you for your support. We hope to win this and fly to Tokyo.......one of our dream destination. =)

Hugs, Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)