Monday, November 4, 2013

Preparing for the Singapore Teddy Bear Show 2013

I am in the midst of my preparation for the Singapore Teddy Bear which will be held on 23 & 24 November at the National Library Building.

Last week, I have completed a dark brown bear and squirrel. At present moment, 2 mice patterns have been cut and sewn, waiting patiently for me to stuff and joint them.

I have plans to create a few more new designs for the show, but time is running out! I wonder how many more bears I can make with less than a month. I will continue to do my best to create more critters for the show and hope that you can turn up  on those days to support us!


Here's the invitation card which I have designed to send out to my collectors and friends. We hope to see you soon!

Hugs, Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)