Sunday, March 30, 2014

Louisa the Pony, now available for adoption

We are please to introduce our latest creation here today with you. Her name is Louisa.



Louisa is my 2nd pony creation this year, I have so must fun ever since I have created Fortune, hence moving forward to making another pony and here she is!


This time I have decided to make a female pony in pink. She wears a handmade crochet outfit made by my aunt and wears a little crochet hat on her head too!

The mane of Louisa is made of long white mohair with pink tips, you can gently style her hair by combing it to the sides.


Other special features she has includes wire armature on her spine, limbs and tail, making her very flexible to pose

Louisa is now available for adoption on Bear Pile:
http://www.bearpile.com/item/81492

We hope you will like her and have a wonderful week ahead!

Hugs, Wayne

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little pony. I'm sure she would love to run in the fields.
    hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)