Friday, May 30, 2014

Intermediate Class ~ Make a Panda Workshop 20 & 27 July 2014 ^.^

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce our new workshop ~ Make a Panda Workshop!

Please note that this is an Intermediate Class for people who have made at least 2-3 bears. This workshop is not suitable for beginners, as we will be focusing more on advance techniques such as needle sculpting to create toes and fingers for your bears.

For enquires, email Wayne at: waynestonbears@yahoo.com.sg

Seats are limited, so sign up now!



2 comments:

  1. Wayne I want to congratulate you on the write up in Teddy Bear review. I received mine yesterday.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, i didn't even know I have submitted a write up! Maybe I have forgotten! It would be would if you let me know which issue for me to find out! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)