Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Wayneston Bears is featured on Teddys Kreativ (Germany) Jan/Feb16

Another piece of great news came to my Facebook chat box today!

I have been informed by Mr Sebastian Marquardt, that my bears and article are featured on the latest issue (Jan/Feb 2016) of Teddys Kreativ Magazine!

This publication is written and printed in Germany and is circulated worldwide.

For this issue, it's really special because there are two different covers! Half of the circulation has an antique bear as the cover, while the another half has my bear, Grace on the cover!

Which cover has you gotten? Go grab your issue now!

Hugs, Wayne

Wayneston Bears, Grace on cover

Antique Bear on cover




heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)